The Avant-garde Skeleton combines refined aesthetics and high performance, equipped with Orient Star’s first automatic movement with a silicon escapement wheel offering a 60-hour power reserve.
The complex two-layer dial layout has been skilfully calculated so that the boundary between the movement feels seamless. The upper plate with indices features a different colour and finish to the lower plate that protects the upper plate from shocks and deformation. The seconds hands are arranged so that they stand out from the upper plate, giving a sense of depth and dimension to the distinct skeleton structure. The SAR-coated sapphire crystal glass cuts light reflection by 99% and ensures that every facet of the design can be seen clearly.
The high-quality stainless steel (SUS316L) case and bezel with hexagonal screws have a delicate brushed finish creates a strong sense of unity with the dial and movement, while the mirror finish achieved with Sallaz polishing adds an accent to the watch. This model emphasizes the solid metallic feel of the watch with a metal bracelet made of the same material as the case.
- Movement: Mechanical
- Caliber Code: F8F64
- Average Accuracy: ＋15 seconds ～ －5 seconds per day (Static Accuracy)
- Power Reserve: 60 hours
- Case Material: Stainless Steel(SUS316L)
- Glass Material: Sapphire Crystal Glass(SAR Coating)
- Glass Material Caseback: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Luminous Light: Yes
- Strap Material: Stainless Steel(SUS316L)
- Strap Color: Silver
- Strap Width: 21mm
- Clasp Type: Pusher 3-folded
- Weight: 180g
- Case Size 12H-6H: 50.0mm
- Case Size 3H-9H: 42.3mm
- Thickness: 12.4mm
- Water Resistance: 10bar(100m)
- Magnetic Resistance: Magnetic Resistant 4,800 A/m
- Other Features: Automatic with hand winding, Second Hand Halt Mechanism, Power Reserve Indicator, 24 jewels, See-through exhibition case back, Screw-down crown, Silicon Escapment Wheel
- Guarantee: 2 years
* The color tones of the featured products may differ from the actual items.
* The codes or markings displayed on the watch face or case back may vary from those of the actual product.