This model is the first skeleton in the Contemporary Collection. The Skeleton is featuring its latest movement in grey with a silicon escape wheel which utilises Epson’s proprietary technology* and a 70-hour power reserve. Its modern and stylish design includes sophisticated details, and the hand-wound skeleton movement symbolises the vastness of the universe. As we adapt to new ways of working and boundaries between our professional and leisure time continue to blur, so too do our requirements for a watch. The Skeleton is neither too formal nor too casual, with a modern and stylish design that is both refined yet informal. Fine hairline and mirror finishing on high-quality stainless steel (SUS316L) give an edgy aesthetic appeal to the case and bracelet, and the dial tinted in grey gives a sophisticated and stylish look. The compact and slim case with a diameter of 39 mm and thickness of 10.8 mm, the new metal bracelet with short pitch H-shaped links for comfort on the wrist, the dial with enhanced legibility, and blue hands that add an accent, all create a relaxed feel making it perfect for everyday use.
- Movement: Mechanical
- Caliber Code: F8B61
- Average Accuracy: ＋15 seconds ～ －5 seconds per day (Static Accuracy)
- Power Reserve: 70 hours
- Case Material: Stainless Steel(SUS316L)
- Glass Material: Dual Curved Sapphire Crystal Glass(SAR Coating)
- Glass Material Caseback: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Luminous Light: -
- Strap Material: Stainless Steel(SUS316L)
- Strap Color: Silver
- Strap Width: 20mm
- Clasp Type: Pusher 3-folded
- Weight: 142g
- Case Size 12H-6H: 46.5mm
- Case Size 3H-9H: 39.0mm
- Thickness: 10.8mm
- Water Resistance: 5bar(50m)
- Magnetic Resistance: Magnetic Resistant 4,800 A/m
- Other Features: Hand Winding, Second Hand Halt Mechanism, Silicon Escapement Wheel, Power Reserve Indicator, 22 jewels, see-through exhibition case back
- Guarantee: 2 years
* The color tones of the featured products may differ from the actual items.
* The codes or markings displayed on the watch face or case back may vary from those of the actual product.