The Avant-garde Skeleton, with its modern stylish design is an evolution of the Classic Skeleton.The dial consists of two openwork plates superimposed to show depth with a three-dimensional effect. A honeycomb pattern below and a gear motif on top emphasise the mechanical features of the watch. The Avant-garde Skeleton has refined the exhibition of the mechanical movement unique to ORIENT STAR. Each part of the display can be read easily at a glance, not just the hour and minute hands and indices, but also the power reserve indicator at 12 o’clock and the small second hand at 6 o’clock. Even with the skeletonisation, high legibility is achieved due to the complimentary colour scheme used on the calculated open works on the dial.
- Movement: Mechanical
- Caliber Code: F6F44
- Average Accuracy: ＋25 seconds ～ －15 seconds per day (Static Accuracy)
- Power Reserve: 50 hours
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Glass Material: Sapphire Crystal Glass(AR Coating)
- Glass Material Caseback: Crystal Glass
- Luminous Light: Yes
- Strap Material: Stainless Steel(SUS316L)
- Strap Color: Silver
- Strap Width: 21mm
- Clasp Type: Pusher 3-folded
- Weight: 172g
- Case Size 12H-6H: 49.2mm
- Case Size 3H-9H: 42.6mm
- Thickness: 13.0mm
- Water Resistance: 10bar(100m)
- Magnetic Resistance: Magnetic Resistant 4,800 A/m
- Other Features: Automatic with hand winding, Second Hand Halt Mechanism, Power Reseve Indicator, 24 jewels, See-through exhibition case back, Screw-down crown
- Guarantee: 2 years
* The color tones of the featured products may differ from the actual items.
* The codes or markings displayed on the watch face or case back may vary from those of the actual product.