The Layered Skeleton features a two-layer dial featuring motifs incorporating suit fabric. The upper layer dial representing the outer material of a suit is designed with a herringbone pattern while the lower layer dial has a paisley pattern with a sheen reminiscent of a cupra lining. The contrasting fabrics provide a unique accent to the overall look of the watch. The semi-skeleton opening on the dial is paisley shaped, and the open-work design of the power reserve display also reveals the inner workings of the mechanical movement. This sense of depth combined with the textile patterns creates an eye-catching look. And the gentle curves of the lugs evoke the dimple of a tie or the drape of fabric. The subtly different smoky light blue tones of the new models emphasize each layer and add a colourful accent to the metallic feel of the dial. It is the perfect watch for today’s businessperson who embraces a casual style and wants to express their individuality.
- Movement: Mechanical
- Caliber Code: F6F44
- Average Accuracy: ＋25 seconds ～ －15 seconds per day (Static Accuracy)
- Power Reserve: 50 hours
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Glass Material: Dual Curved Sapphire Crystal Glass(AR Coating)
- Glass Material Caseback: Crystal Glass
- Luminous Light: Yes
- Strap Material: Stainless Steel(SUS316L)
- Strap Color: Silver
- Strap Width: 20mm
- Clasp Type: Pusher 3-folded
- Weight: 151g
- Case Size 12H-6H: 48.3mm
- Case Size 3H-9H: 41.0mm
- Thickness: 13.6mm
- Water Resistance: 10bar(100m)
- Magnetic Resistance: Magnetic Resistant 4,800 A/m
- Other Features: Automatic with hand winding, Second Hand Halt Mechanism, Power Reseve Indicator, 24 jewels, See-through exhibition case back
- Guarantee: 2 years
* The color tones of the featured products may differ from the actual items.
* The codes or markings displayed on the watch face or case back may vary from those of the actual product.