The Skelton is featuring a new hand-wound movement with 70 hours of power reserve. The latest in-house 46-F8 series movements, feature longer power reserves of 70 hours, making them more practical than ever before. The longer running time is achieved thanks to the new silicon escape wheel which is lighter and processed with higher accuracy. Beside, it has longer running time as well as a high accuracy of +15 to –5 seconds per day even with the ultimate skeletonisation. The escape wheel visible through the watch’s skeleton structure uses Epson’s MEMS technology to control the film thickness at the nanometer level to adjust its light reflection, resulting in an eye-catching blue. The vivid blue and a unique spiral shape evokes the Milky Way Galaxy, and the movement part at the nine o’clock position in the shape of a comet with two tails, symbolising the universe-inspired design theme. The model uses high-quality SUS316L stainless steel for the case, and come with a exceptionally durable cordovan strap.
- Movement: Mechanical
- Caliber Code: F8B62
- Average Accuracy: ＋15 seconds ～ －5 seconds per day (Static Accuracy)
- Power Reserve: 70 hours
- Case Material: Stainless Steel(SUS316L)
- Glass Material: Dual Curved Sapphire Crystal Glass(SAR Coating)
- Glass Material Caseback: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Luminous Light: -
- Strap Material: Cordovan
- Strap Color: Brown
- Strap Width: 20mm
- Clasp Type: Pusher 3-folded
- Weight: 67g
- Case Size 12H-6H: 46.0mm
- Case Size 3H-9H: 38.8mm
- Thickness: 10.6mm
- Water Resistance: 5bar(50m)
- Magnetic Resistance: Magnetic Resistant 4,800 A/m
- Other Features: Hand Winding, Second Hand Halt Mechanism, Silicon Escapement Wheel, Power Reserve Indicator, 22 jewels, see-through exhibition case back
- Guarantee: 2 years
* The color tones of the featured products may differ from the actual items.
* The codes or markings displayed on the watch face or case back may vary from those of the actual product.