Orient Star has released a model from the M45 collection—the M45 F7 Mechanical Moon Phase. The M45 is an Orient Star collection, named after the star cluster M45 Pleiades, which has fascinated people around the world since ancient times. Continuing the universal design inherited from the original Orient Star, this limited-edition model features a striking, blue gradation dial expressing the mystical star cluster that colours the night skies.
In this model, the surface of the dial is first stamped with patterns to represent the infinite stars. Next, uniquely formulated paint is applied using a gradation machine to delicately adjust the colour density and width, creating tones that change from blue at the centre of the dial to black towards the outer edge. The painted surface is then coated with wrapping that is thicker and more transparent than normal clear coating, giving the blue gradation dial the depth of the night sky.
The power reserve indicator at 12 o’clock and the moon phase, date hand and date display at 6 o’clock, are designed in a dual-plate structure. The black Roman numeral indices, which match the colour of the dial’s outer rim, are printed in multiple layers to form exquisite contour and shading, distinguishing them from the background. The vapour-plated blue hour and minute hands blend in with the night sky, while the mirror and hairline finishes add legibility. The gold-coloured accents by the index and power reserve are reminiscent of the stars shining particularly bright in the M45 Pleiades. The case is made of high-quality stainless steel (SUS316L) and set off with deep black plating.
- Movement: Mechanical
- Caliber Code: F7M65
- Average Accuracy:＋15 seconds ～ －5 seconds per day (Static Accuracy)
- Power Reserve: 50 hour
- Case Material: Stainless Steel(SUS316L)
- Glass Material: Dual Curved Sapphire Crystal Glass(SAR Coating)
- Glass Material Caseback: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Luminous Light: -
- Strap Material: Cordovan
- Strap Color: Black
- Strap Width: 20mm
- Clasp Type: Pusher 3-folded
- Weight: 86g
- Case Size 12H-6H: 49.0mm
- Case Size 3H-9H: 41.0mm
- Thickness: 13.8mm
- Water Resistance: 5bar(50m)
- Magnetic Resistance: Magnetic Resistant 4,800 A/m
- Other Features: Automatic with hand winding, Second Hand Halt Mechanism, Moon phase function(moon phase adjusting tool attached), Power Reserve Indicator, 22 jewels, See-through exhibition case back
- Guarantee: 2 years
* The color tones of the featured products may differ from the actual items.
* The codes or markings displayed on the watch face or case back may vary from those of the actual product.